Nothing quite says Aotearoa like Fantails and Manuka.
- Limited Edition Art Prints
- 200GSM card stock using Epson Ink
- Sizing options: A5, A4 and A3
- Packaged in print bag and craft tube for safe shipping
- *This is a print, not the original.
Known for its friendly ‘cheet cheet’ call and energetic flying antics, the fantail is one of the most common and widely distributed native birds on the New Zealand mainland.
Mānuka/kahikātoa flowers smell very sweet and they provide an important source of pollen and nectar for native bees, flies, moths, beetles and geckos.